11 Torresian Place, Heritage Park QLD 4118
Situated in a prime position in a quiet street on a large family block, this home sure does make the most of the space on offer. Bells and Whistles are here and this property is a must to put on that inspect list. But don’t delay. Call Simone today.
The well thought out floor plan will be appreciated by most as it incorporates the modern design and rooms for the family to spread out.
The entertainer will love the indoor/outdoor space that makes living here feel like a resort and your friends will adore it too.
• Ducted Air Con- Heating/Cooling
• 4 Great sized bedrooms with built ins
• Master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Study- great size
• Rumpus- tiled
• Second Lounge Area
• Open Planned kitchen, dining and living area
• Fully Fenced- with side access for boat/trailer etc.
• Security screens and doors- Crim-safe front screen
• Double remote controlled garage- with external access
• In-ground Pool with sun baking deck plus Spa
• Block out blinds
• Kitchen has dishwasher, large pantry, breakfast bench and great preparation space
• Tiled Living, Dining , Study, Rumpus
• Large private entertainment area has retractable blinds plus projector screen
• Bi-fold doors leading out to Entertainment Area
• Garden Shed
• Quiet street
• Bali style hut with lighting
• Solar power- 3kw
• Solar Heated Pool
• Insulated home
LAND SIZE: 1103m2
From Property To
• Yugumbir Primary School Regents Park- 3 min drive approx.
• Browns Plains State and Primary School 5 min drive approx.
• Grand Plaza Shops 7min drive approx.
• Brisbane CBD 35 min drive approx.
This well presented family home will not last long. To appreciate the sheer size of the living and entertainment areas you must book a private inspection.
Call Simone Today to arrange a viewing.