This sophisticatedly renovated family home is a must to inspect. When looking for your new property, location, attention to detail and features are high priority and we have it all covered for you right here.
The well thought out floor plan is great for any family to enjoy home life in their own piece of paradise.
The property has relaxing resort style feel flowing from the Master Suite, throughout all the bedrooms to the entertainer’s kitchen, dining and outdoor areas, plus luxe sunken lounge room.
Come home through your double remote controlled garage, with ease through the butler’s pantry into the cook’s kitchen.
This flat, fully fenced block is perfect for the kids and pets to play and low maintenance established gardens are already in place.
Features at a Glance:
• Renovated throughout
• King size master suite- plus new ensuite, air con, custom built walk in robe, plantation shutters
• 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
• New Main Bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Jarrah flooring throughout dining, hall and kitchen
• Spacious Kitchen with breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, Dishwasher + Plenty Storage
• Sunken Lounge Room with new plush carpet
• Air Conditioned Living Area
• Good sized Laundry
• Fresh, modern and neutral throughout
• 2 Outdoor Areas- Patio off dining plus Entertainment Area
• Flat grassed area
• 2 Garden Sheds and Tool Storage
• Fully fenced rear
• Established Gardens
• Security Screens
• Outdoor Shower – perfect for after the beach
• Walking distance to parks and bus stop
• Family friendly neighbourhood
• Cul-de-sac position
• Main Street Buderim- 3 min drive approx.
• University of the Sunshine Coast- 4 min drive approx.
• Bus stop on Stringybark Road- departs every 20 mins during service
• Maroochydore Shopping Plaza- 16 min drive approx.