This spacious 4 bedroom home features an alfresco dining area overlooking the crystal-clear swimming pool and tropical gardens. The second floor boasts enchanting views of the surrounding treetops, which frames the Brisbane CBD on the horizon.
The large kitchen is an entertainers dream alongside an adjourning internal dining and family room. Large polished timber bi-fold doors can be opened to the garden and expand the dining and family rooms into an expansive backyard living space.
Features At A Glance:
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built ins
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Ensuite with spa bath to master bedroom with walk in robe
• Air-conditioned living spaces
• Rumpus room / Games room
• Gas cooktops
• 1.5kw Solar Energy System (3.5kw inverter)
• Internal staircase
• 2 Car remote controlled lockup garage
• In-ground salt water swimming pool
• Outdoor undercover entertaining area
• Garden shed (2.3m x 3.5m)
• Walk in robe with mirrored doors
• Wooden bi-fold doors
• Large welcoming entrance with inset walls and bulkhead ceiling
• Large Crimsafe font door
• Views of Brisbane CBD and High Rise Buildings
• Southerly facing home
• Gas hot water
• Fully fenced
• Plumbed Rain water tank
• Security System
Perfect for lazy Sunday afternoons in the games room and family gatherings by the pool, your friends and family will adore your spacious entertaining areas.
The bus stop is only a short walk and it will take you directly to Brisbane City. With Bellbowrie Early Education Centre and Moggill State School only approximately 10 minutes walk away and Rise Place Park at the end of the street for children and pets to play in, this is a perfect home to raise your family. Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza is approximately 5 minutes drive away and Kenmore Shopping Centre is approximately 15 minutes drive.
Call Simone to arrange a private viewing.