Hello, I am Simone Ryan, I will do everything I can to make the borrowing process go smoothly and with a minimum of fuss and stress. I will do all the legwork for you and the hassle out of choosing you the right loan. I will keep you informed on the progress of your loan and after settlement. So whether you are buying your first home, borrowing to invest refinancing for any purpose, consolidating debts, or just want to ask questions, I promise to save you time as well as money.
I will get you the most suitable deal from our many lenders.
Moneybag finance can access loans from over 40 of Australia’s leading lenders and banks, including small local building societies and non-traditional lenders. The process starts with carefully assessing your needs, then working hard to get you the most suitable deal I can from our panel of lenders. Why would you go chasing around 40 different lenders, when you can have me do it for you!
I can assist you:
• If you are a First Home Owner (including the First Home Owners Grant)
• Are an investor looking to expand your investment portfolio
• If you are building a home
• Is you are an Owner Occupier
• If you’re employed or self employed (lo-Doc & No-Doc Loans)
• If you are looking to Refinance
• With Debt Consolidation
• If you have has some credit problems or don’t want to have to prove your income
• If your over 60 and want to find a way to release some of your equity to provide income in your retirement
• Is you are a business or company
• Is you are looking to buy a business or commercial property
This is mu promise to you. I will:
• Listen to your needs and carefully assess our circumstances
• Help you make an informed decision by researching and comparing products from our panel of over 40 leading lenders
• Complete all the paperwork, while talking you through and helping you understand the financial jargon
• Liaise with lenders, real estate agents, solicitors and other professionals on your behalf
• Keep you fully informed of the progress of your loan application right through to settlement